Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Taking matters into my own hands.

In my last post I mentioned Blizzard and their inability to solve my server's lag issues.

I know that lag and internet inconsistencies are expected for a mmo, but for the past 2-3 weeks I've lost significant play time and I feel Blizzard owes their paying customers something for the problems. So if you are like me and experiencing server issues that Blizzard refuses to deal with please report them to the Better Business Bureau at http://www.la.bbb.org/ComplaintDetail.aspx?CompanyID=13050668 .

1 comment:

  1. See, Adam? This is the point of the blog! We're gamers, and there are gamer issues out there that people aren't dealing with.

    To people on the outside, it seems petty and insignificant that your game is laggy and slow. After all, it's just a video game, right? No. You are a paying customer who continuously pays his monthly fee at the beginning of each month in good faith, and that contract isn't being met. You don't get to play for a month and then decide if it was worth the $15. You put your money up front in good faith, and your needs aren't being met.

    I'm all for leniency and giving the benefit of the doubt, but clearly this problem has gone on for too long. I strongly urge people to follow Adam's link

    ReplyDelete