Monday, February 8, 2010

I can't believe I'm doing this...

Kevin, first off I hate you for this. By typing these works I am confirming what years of video games, Star Trek and WoW have been telling me already. I guess its sort of empowering, acknowledging that my level of nerdiness has reached the point where I need to vent it through the internet.

The very idea of a blog bothers me. It assumes that I have something to say that people want to spend time reading. It's not like I have any sort of credentials for this kind of thing. I mean I guess I spend way too much time starting a screen or TV, but what self respecting 23 year old doesn't?

So strap in and prepare for poorly written, grammatically incorrect, pathetically attempted posts which will continue until Kevin teaches me Engrish.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck yes! This ball is rolling. I think you ARE qualified--how many years have we been playing video games? Like, sixteen? That's valuable experience.

    KM

    ReplyDelete